Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I think i'm becoming obsessed with how much things are changing, and/or will change, in the near future. I spend a lot of time just browsing facebook looking at old pictures, reliving things that happened a year ago. it's so strange, because in real time they seem to be so recent, but thinking about what happens inbetween gives them such distance, the memories become almost unrelatable.

I think i'm just going a bit crazy is all.

I miss everyone dearly still, I can't wait for July. I also can't wait for school to start, then end, so I can graduate and go to grad school. I've decided to go for photography, because I really really don't want to be just a designer the rest of my life. I'd be much happier as a total package, or just a photographer with design skill...that'd be cool.

No comments: